Sunday, 8 November 2015

Showers of Blessings

Last night, my wonderful mother and amazing Maid-of-Honour Jess threw me the sweetest bridal shower/kitchen tea. It was a semi-surprise (someone accidentally let slip when it was hehe), and it was so much fun. They invited all my favourite ladies and we have a delightful evening. 

As Logan and I have been blessed with lots of practical household-y items already, they asked people to bring their favourite recipe and some of the non-perishable ingredients to go with it for me. They were all SOOO generous! Our pantry will be set for ages! I can't wait to try some of the recipes out too! 
My wonderful Maid-of-Honour, Jess <3 Thank you SOOO much
for all you've done for me, and especially for organising such
a wonderful kitchen tea for me! You bless me so much!!

 As well as being given lots of adorable and super useful gifts, we had ice cream a-plenty and played some cute, fun games! We played a game with a washing line, where we had to see how many pegs you could remove with one hand! The other was in teams, seeing how many food items we could remember the brand name of, once the label had been removed. We did pretty well, I think!
Our smallest guest - I'm so glad Miss Evangeline
joined us!
Some MICI ladies! <3
With my lovely Mama <3 Thank you for all you do for me,
and for this wonderful evening you prepared for me!
All in all, it was an absolutely wonderful evening. I am so blessed, and so, so thankful! To everyone who came, thank you, and I love you all lots!
Bring on the wedding - just over 2 weeks now - eeeeek!
Nina xxx